Parent to child at the library: Shhh...remember what we said about being loud in the library?
Child: We'll wake up the books.
Parent: That's right.
- go to the bathroom to escape
- feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
- dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
- never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
- follow said person way too much
- worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
- faking an illness to get out of a social event